Understanding the PAST
Experiencing the PRESENT
to Realise the FUTURE
Counselling can help you:-
- Feel supported during a difficult time in your life.
- Express and explore your thoughts and feelings.
- Gain insight and understanding.
- Reduce / eliminate troubling symptoms and learn how cope more effectively.
- Feel calmer and more peaceful.
- Learn how to create and enjoy more satisfying, healthier relationships.
- Become more accepting of yourself and others.
- Enhance your self-esteem.
Why a Counsellor?
- It can be difficult to talk to people you are close to about issues which you may feel embarrassed, ashamed or guilty about and which you may wish to keep private.
- It can be difficult for people who are close to you to be detached and impartial.
- A counsellor will offer a safe, non judgemental space in which you can explore your issues.
- Confidentiality is a very important aspect of the counselling relationship.