Hi, I'm a person centred therapist with over 10 years counselling experience.
I have worked in a variety of settings gaining valuable experience with people of all ages facing a wide range of difficulties. This has included counselling at G.P surgeries, colleges and Childline. I have also been a carer which gave me first hand experience and an understanding about issues surrounding caring for someone.
My clients come from all walks of life but they all have one thing in common. They have all decided that they need support and to talk to someone about issues that are troubling them.
Qualifications and Training -
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling.
- ASIST Suicide Intervention Training.
- Adults at Risk.
- Animal Assisted Therapy in Counselling.
- Understanding Autism.
- Respect Me - Bullying it's never Acceptable.
- Child Protection Training, Emotional Abuse and Neglect.
- Children and Young People's Concerns.
- Domestic Abuse and links to Child Sexual Abuse.
I’m a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).This means I am bound by the BACP’s code of ethics and practice.